Our blog showcasing the finest high-end residential and investment properties in the world.
$185 million mansion at the St. Moritz ski resort in Switzerland
Seven-floor home located at the St. Moritz ski resort in Switzerland. At $185 million, it's the most expensive home on the market in Switzerland at the moment. The floor-to-ceiling windows are 35 feet high and reveal a sweeping view of the Swiss Alps.
There's an entire home spa complete with a steam room and salt chamber, and below that lies an underground lake. Owners can dip into waters that that are lit by Swarovski crystal lights. Below the master suite's floor are the home theater, an entrance to a private ski lift, and a wine cellar.
Some of the features listed:
- ski lift to the slopes
- a $1.3 million home theater
- an underground lake
- rooms that surround you with 24-karat gold walls
- mink fur covers one wall from top to bottom in the living room
- red velvet walls in the library
- hidden office can be revealed with the flip of a switch
- all seven floors are accessed by a six-sided staircase
- the breakfast nook has 24-karat gold walls
- master suite's floors covered in white Scandinavian fox fur
- onyx-encrusted master bath has a 360-degree shower
Listing by: Senada Adzem