Our blog showcasing the finest high-end residential and investment properties in the world.
Hamilton Grand Residences, St Andrews
Hamilton Grand, a collection of 26 private residences overlooking the 18th hole on the St Andrew’s Old Course and adjacent to the revered 255-year-old Royal & Ancient Golf Club, offers the most coveted addresses in the world of golf.
With an unparalleled location set alongside the 18th green of the world’s most famous golf course, the Old Course, Hamilton Grand comprises 26 homes of distinction – two-, three- and four-bedroom residences, providing truly exhilarating and uniquely Scottish experiences. Prices from £1.2 to £7.0 million for fully furnished residences.
- Residences ranging from 97.8 to 158.1 square meters
- Private lounge for owners and an exclusive 6th-floor terrace with stunning views over the West Sands Beach, North Sea, and 1st, 2nd, 17th and 18th fairways of the Old Course
- Paces away from The Royal and Ancient Golf Club
- Directly adjacent to Hams Hame – a pub and grill offering Scottish cuisine that showcases the finest seafood from the harbours of the East Neuk’s fishing villages to a variety of beef, lamb, poultry, seasonal fruits and vegetables chosen for their flavor from farms across Scotland
- Membership to Kohler Waters Spa and Fitness Centre
- Links ticket application providing immediate access to the Old Course and six other courses in the Links Trust for residents staying in St Andrews for six months or more
- Concierge and doorman services