Our blog showcasing the finest high-end residential and investment properties in the world.
Penthouse Suite in Hotel Le Bristol Paris
Hotel Le Bristol in Paris is set to unveil a $33 million revamp that includes the unveiling of an ultra-luxe penthouse. The penthouse is expected to become one of the most expensive hotel suites in the world, a position held by The Royal Penthouse Suite, President Wilson Hotel for many years. The new 2,583-square-foot, two-bedroom suite will cover the entire eighth floor and will feature incredible view of the rue de Faubourg Saint Honoré and the famed Le Bristol gardens-the largest of any Parisian hotel.
Hôtel Le Bristol Paris is a luxury hotel, located on the fashion precinct of the Rue du Faubourg-Saint-Honoré in Paris, at number 112. The official opening of the Hotel Le Bristol took place in April 1925 and is named after the Count of Bristol.
- 161 rooms including 73 suites, some with private terraces or balconies.
- 26 additional rooms since mid 2009
- A gastronomic restaurant supervised by Chef Eric Frechon nominated “Three Stars Espoir” in the Michelin Guide 2008 and who received the world renowned “Legion d’Honneur“ by the President of the French Republic, Nicolas Sarkozy, in March 2008.
- The garden (12,917 sq.ft), the biggest amongst the Parisian palaces.
- A swimming pool offers views on the Sacré Coeur and Paris’ rooftops.
- 5 air-conditioned modular meeting rooms, 4 of which overlook the garden.
- Fitness Center, massage parlour and a fully equipped gym.
- Anne Sémonin Spa.