Our blog showcasing the finest high-end residential and investment properties in the world.
Ski Chalet Grace in Zermatt, Switzerland
Chalet Grace is a spectacular designer chalet overlooking Zermatt village and the Matterhorn. Situated in Petit Villages overlooking the village of Zermatt, Chalet Grace already has a reputation as the most luxurious and spectacular chalet in Zermatt. Built to a superior finish, it features double-height floor to ceiling windows on all three levels and a dramatic vaulted interior. It has numerous south-facing balconies capturing the breathtaking scenic views of the mountains. Accommodation is luxurious, spacious and light, offering five double or twin bedrooms and two single sofa beds, all en-suite. The elevated dining room seats 14 people. The stylish and comfortable open-plan lounge features a French stone open fire-place and a discreet bar area, opening up to a large adjoining outside living space with loungers, tables and chairs. The uninterrupted views from the picture windows are unrivaled. Chalet Grace also boasts a luxuriously-seated cinema, a games room with a pool table, a spacious glass fronted Wellness centre including a sauna, shower room, massage room, pilates/yoga space, outdoor hot tub and shower. Listed for £9,200,000
- The chalet sleeps 10 adults and up to four children.
- Four double/twin rooms, plus one large suite with a double bed and two sofa beds.
- Staff, including house manager, assistant manager, chef and house keeper, are trained to world-class standards.
- Sauna, ski and boot room with heated boot warmers
- Cinema with selection of DVD's.
- Games room with pool table, family games and gambling table.
- Luxury bed linens, duck-down duvets and toppers, towel bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer and toiletries.
- Daily newspapers.