Our blog showcasing the finest high-end residential and investment properties in the world.
Most Expensive Celebrity Homes for Sale (US)
Forbes tapped the online listing sites Realtor.com and Trulia to round up a list of the most expensive celebrity-owned real estate now for sale. They narrowed the search to Multiple Listing Service (MLS)-listed properties that currently belong to high-profile people in entertainment or that did so in the past. The result is a list of the priciest properties for sale from America’s rich and famous stars. Below is the Top 10:
1. Candy Spelling - $150,000,000 - Holmby Hills neighborhood of Los Angeles, California
2. Former home of Nicholas Cage - $31,750,000 - Newport Beach, California.
3. Former home of Michael Jackson - $23,500,000 - French chateau-style home in Los Angeles, California
4. Val Kilmer - $18,500,000 - "Kilmer Ranch", Rowe, New Mexico
5. Adrian Beltre (Boston Red Sox) - $19,800,000 - Bradbury, California
6. Ricky Martin - $18,900,000 - two-story Mediterranean mansion at Golden Beach, Florida
7. Anjelica Huston and Robert Graham (actress/sculptor) - $18,000,000 - Venice, California
8. Dr. Phil McGraw $16,500,000 - Beverly Hills based Mediterranean villa
9. Harrison Ford - $16,000,000 - penthouse apartment that looks over downtown Manhattan, New York
10. Uma Thurman - $14,200,000 - five-story Greenwich Village townhouse in New York